The holiday is fast approaching and for kids, this time of year is synonymous with two things: time away from school and the learning of new skills. In an attempt to offer children a bit more this year, Esom has a Holiday Program for teaching Music lessons.
It is now known that music has several more benefits on children than people would actually think. Below are a few we could highlight for you.
- It improves academic skills.
- It develops physical skills.
- It cultivates social skills.
- It refines discipline and patience.
- It boosts self-esteem.
- It introduces children to other cultures.