EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
ESOM School of music is a leading music School in Uganda started in 2006 with the vision “To be the Largest Centre for Music Solutions in East Africa and beyond”. The school was a result of the Director’s undying passion for music hence providing a service to people in form of music solutions through Education and also a Product through the shop which sells a variety of musical equipment. However, just like any other business, ESOM has five major functions: Human Resource (Operations), Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Finance, IT and Procurement. But, one of these functions is currently having a gap and it’s therefore against this background that ESOM seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Online/Offline Marketer.
Job Title: Online/Offline marketer
Reports to: The General Manager
Online Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Updating Social Media
- Google Plus
- Responding to Messages
- Face book
- Website comments
- Website management
- Design new websites
- Creating website content
- Creating Wikipedia articles
- Creating blogs
- Optimizing our website(s) for search engines
- Placing ESOM in various web directories
- Get online news sites to write about ESOM
- Follow on online registration prospects
- Get visitors to review our Face book page
- Creating how to’s and advising about new trends.
Offline Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take posters to various universities
- Conduct visits to TV stations
- Follow up on visitors
- Follow up on current students and dropouts
- Manage the hotlist
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements. Etc.
Key Competences or Skills:
- Programming languages
- Graphics design skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Website design skills (Past projects?)
- Good research skills
- Self motivated and flexible.
- Have critical thinking skills.
- Have the ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Have high attention to details.
- Have teamwork skills.
- Have networking abilities.
- Ability to understand social media and have a functioning account.
- Have problem solving skills.
Bachelor of ICT/IT, Business computing or any other relevant qualifications.
- Should have a minimum of one year’s experience.
- Should be aged between 25-35 years.
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please email your application to: email@example.com. Applications should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae (c.v) with 3 professional referees, copies of academic and professional certificates and a day time telephone number.
Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
ESOM School of Music, plot 609 Rubaga Road, 4th Floor Sim’s Plaza (Opposite Kobil Rubaga Road),
P.O. Box 8165 Kampala
Deadline for receiving Applications is 17th February 2017 at 5pm.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview