The graduation ceremony for the Esom School of Music is set to take place on Sunday, February 27, 2022.
Students who plan to graduate are asked to ensure that all of their contact information held by the School is up to date, even after their studies have concluded, for updates and information on the 2022 graduation ceremony.
COVID safety measures
We will be putting in place a variety of vital steps to reassure and protect everyone who will be attending the Graduation ceremony, including graduates, visitors, staff, and members of the wider community, in order to deliver the best possible experience.
Requirements for Graduation
Students at the Esom School of Music must satisfy the following requirements in order to be eligible to graduate:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Completed the principal instrument proficiency level, as specified by field of study
- Complete a necessary final project in the chosen area of concentration, which must be described and approved by the program director.
- Complete a minimum of 80% of program attendance
- Make sure you meet all of your financial obligations to the school.