At ESOM School of music, our lesson fees are pocket friendly; this provides an opportunity to students from various backgrounds. We also have group lessons for students who cannot afford private classes. To get more details about our lesson fees read the information below.
Lessons offered at Esom School of Music:
• Music Production
• Sound Engineering
• Video Editing/Production
• Bass Guitar
• Vocal Training/Singing or Staff Notation
• Solo Guitar
Charges for Private Lessons (Instruments)
30 minutes lessons UGX 288,000 Ugx per term.
45 minutes lessons UGX 354,000 Ugx per term.
60 minutes lessons UGX 486,000 Ugx per term.
Charges for Private Lessons (Other Items)
• Music Production UGX 792,000 Ugx Per Term.
• Sound Engineering UGX 792,000 Ugx Per Term.
• Video Editing and Production UGX 792,000 Ugx Per Term.
NOTE: These lessons are offered on individual basis and the course can be fully covered in 3 terms.
Our school term runs for 12 weeks (3 months) with one lesson per week and the rest of the days are dedicated to practising (free 30 mins).
Charges for GROUP CLASSES:
• Piano, Guitar OR Vocal UGX 180,000/= a year.
• Audio Production OR Sound Engineering UGX 480,000 Per Term.
• Video Production UGX 480,000 Per Term.
Registration Fee UGX 20,000
Music Theory Book UGX 20,000
Development Fee UGX 20,000 per term
Library Fees UGX 20,000 per year
Other Charges (Optional):
• Certificate Fees UGX 20,000
• National Exam UGX 90,000
• Field Work and Internship Fees UGX 200,000
Video Production (6 Weeks) UGX 792,000.
Audio Production (6 Weeks) UGX 792,000.
Sound Engineering (6 Weeks) UGX 792,000.