We are hiring – Music Production Instructor
The Esom School of Music is a professional and academic powerhouse with a significant social impact on people’s lives. Esom’s dedication to music education is mirrored in the work of its students and graduates, many of whom have been recognized with creative industry honours. Esom is dedicated to nurturing the creative and professional potential of the region’s most inspired creative and performing artists. It is a reflection of the music industry, highlighting the connection between society and music, and a setting in which aspiring musical professionals discover how to incorporate innovative thoughts, adapt to the changing musical genres, and demonstrate their skills in a constantly expanding environment.
Music Production Instructor Description
Responsible for delivering high-quality education to students through prepared lessons, relevant assignments, objective and comprehensive learning assessments, transparent documentation of student progress, and support for at-risk students’ academic success.
Music Production Instructor Responsibilities:
- Tutor students in the fields you’ve been assigned.
- Prepare all classes and course materials as necessary.
- Provide each student with clear course expectations, and evaluations.
- Give students engaging and relevant assignments that show learning objectives in a practical environment.
- Encourage students’ engagement and learning by appropriately challenging, involving, serving, and communicating with them while maintaining mutual respect and values.
- Answer queries from students within 48 hours.
- Identify and refer at-risk students to specific academic support services
- Make sure the learning objectives for the course and the program are delivered in accordance with the syllabus.
- Staying updated with the latest trends in the music industry.
- 2+ recent years in field in positions such as but not limited to Music Engineer, Music Producer, Sound Designer, Live Sound Engineer, or Audio Designer
- Possesses experience with Pro-Tools and Analog consoles.
- Patience, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Strong motivational skills.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
How to apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs Copies of Academic documents and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20th November 2022