We are hiring – Operations Manager
The Esom School of Music is a professional and academic powerhouse with a significant social impact on people’s lives. Esom’s dedication to music education is mirrored in the work of its students and graduates, many of whom have been recognized with creative industry honours. Esom is dedicated to nurturing the creative and professional potential of the region’s most inspired creative and performing artists. It is a reflection of the music industry, highlighting the connection between society and music, and a setting in which aspiring musical professionals discover how to incorporate innovative thoughts, adapt to the changing musical genres, and demonstrate their skills in a constantly expanding environment.
Operations Manager Description
We are looking for an operations manager to join our leadership team at Esom School of Music. You will be responsible for providing visionary leadership for one of our organization’s lines of business, which includes making critical policy and strategic choices as well as developing and implementing operational policies and procedures. You will also aid our Human Resources department with hiring as needed and develop a business culture that promotes morale and performance.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Give the institution inspiring leadership.
- Make significant decisions about strategy, planning, and policy.
- Establish, implement, and evaluate operational policies and procedures.
- Promote institution’s culture that values excellence in performance and great morale.
- Discover and deal with the company’s challenges and opportunities.
- Identify your institution’s values and objectives, and make short- and long-term goals in collaboration with the board of directors.
- Concentrate on improving the student’s retention
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Developing relationships and working cooperatively with partners, students, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
How to apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs Copies of Academic documents and application letters via Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20th November 2022