Saxophone Lessons are incredibly entertaining. The Saxophone is a terrific and entertaining instrument to play. It is powerful yet peaceful; lovely sounding and pleasant instrument to enjoy. Esom School of Music's easy, thorough and well set out Saxophone Lessons program will help you get the most out of your studies. Master the tone, range and the techniques essential to become an accomplished saxophone performer.
We shall walk with you from opening the Saxophone case for the 1st time. Let us develop you all the way to performing your first melody on the Saxophone. You will also learn some music theory and key musical abilities. Our Saxophone Lessons will bring you a complete year’s worth of training, for a small fraction of the cost elsewhere. The lessons are at your convenience. Every class is taught by an industry top instructor. Welcome to Esom School Saxophone Lessons program.
Your plan to becoming a great saxophonist
- Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation – Book for a free inquiry call to learn more about the appropriate lesson package for you and to ask any questions you may have about our programs.
- Fill out an application for our program intake and Choose among many different learning options to suit your own schedule.
- Develop into a more skilled player – Visualize your progress as a saxophone as you attend our lessons and see fantastic outcomes as soon as you start attending.
How much you will learn throughout the course of your studies
- Jazz Standards – No matter what level you are currently at, learning the great classics of the jazz repertoire will help you to improve your saxophone and improvisational abilities.
- Classical Pieces – Using creative work by composers from the 20th century as well as more modern music that employs a broad variety of effects and extended techniques, you will develop, refine, and improve your technique, your tone, and your control on the saxophone. You'll be astonished at how much more effective your playing becomes as a result of this.
- Pop Songs – Playing your favorite popular tunes on the saxophone is a great way to wow your family and friends. You will learn how to play the saxophone in a fun and interesting environment.
- Chords & Improvisation – Take on improvisation by employing certain practice strategies that will not only assist you in understanding the theory behind it, but will also allow you to hear chords in a deeper and more refined way. Never be lost again, and get ready to play the melodies that have been ringing in your head.
- Timing – Isolating rhythmic cells and concentrating on improving the inner timing in you will help you to create a deadly sense of time. Improved timing will not only make you feel more secure as a player, but it will also have a good impact on your sigh-reading skills as well as your sound and improvisation abilities.
- Play in Large Groups – Put your saxophone skills to good use by participating in saxophone groups with other saxophonists who share your interests. Playing in large groups will significantly improve your musical abilities, and you will be pleased with yourself for having done so.
- The ability to communicate well in English is required.
Enrollment in our saxophone program is open to anybody, and there are no requirements. We don't care about your educational background.
“We strive to cultivate and maintain an inclusive environment at Esom School that actively affirms and is respectful of the identities of all people, regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or ideological perspective – and one in which self-reflection, honesty, and accountability are practiced and modeled.”
— Agatha Nansubuga, Academic Registrar, Esom School of Music
STUDY AT ESOM SCHOOL OF MUSIC
In their own words, students describe how helpful it was for them to come and learn at Esom School of Music
We at Esom School of Music strive to create a vibrant, warm, and welcoming campus environment that extends beyond the classroom walls.
Instructors at Esom School of Music explain the advantages of receiving a certificate in saxophone while enrolled in their programs at the school.
A music certificate program in saxophone will give you with professional credentials as well as marketable qualities that will help you thrive in your professional endeavors in the music industry.
||9 Months (3 Terms)
|Duration Per Term
||Once a Week
|Free Guided Practice
||Once a week
||Mon – Sun
||Feb and Aug